This quote is especially for the people who are already familiar with my work as a rebirther.
“Everytime we sit (breath) through an urgency barrier we get a fantastic realization of self, and learn more about the subconscious program that is controlling us.” ~ Leonard Orr
During the rebirthing process you have come across these “urgency barriers”. It’s when you:
• start yawning
• fall asleep
• wanting to move away from the physical expressions that have surfaced such as cramp and restlessness in legs and arms or huge amount of tension in the face
• thinking you can’t do this
• thinking it won’t help you any further
• doubting if you are breathing in the right way
• seeing images and feeling the urge to talk about it
• fear of what comes next, of the unknown
When these urgency barriers pop up I will guide you through it so you can experience how it feels like to live in a body and mind which has released physical and mental tensions.
You will experience more calmness in your body and more piece of mind. During the breathing process I tell people that every achievement they experience on the mat will somehow be reflected in their daily lives.
Imagine how it will feel like when you conquer your fears bit by bit! That’s amazing, that’s powerful and liberating.
A toast to you, my beautiful highly sensitive friends, for being courageous enough to step into this emotional development process in order to experience life as it should be. A life in which you feel relaxed, have much more positive thoughts than negative ones and feel the confidence to start new relationships and enhance the ones you have.
Would you like to read more about rebirthing? Click here…
Are you interested in starting rebirthing sessions? See my website for more information: www.orchidoflife.nl
HSP Coach & Rebirther